A paper will appear in the conference program if at least one of the authors registers. Maximum two papers can be presented and published in the conference proceedings under a full registration. However additional fee for including the papers in IEEE Xplore Digital Library will be doubled for the two papers (2*1275 BDT for local author and 2*$15 for international author).
Best Paper Award
- First prize: iPad and a certificate
- Second Prize: Tablet Computer and a certificate
- Third Prize: Portable Hard-disk and a certificate
Only one paper can be presented and thereby published in the conference proceedings against a single student registration. The paper MUST be presented at the conference venue to be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Student Project Exhibition Award
- First Prize : Tk. 10,000, a smart phone and a certificate
- Second Prize : Tk. 5,000.00, a smart phone and a certificate
|Description of Items||IEEE Members||Non-IEEE Members|
|1||International Authors/ Participants||$300+$15*||$400+$15*|
|3||Local Authors||BDT 8,000+1,275*||BDT 10,000+1,275*|
|4||Local Students/ Participants||BDT 2,500+1,275*||BDT 3,000+1,275*|
*Additional fee for including the paper in IEEE Xplore Digital Library (as per new law of IEEE MCE). This additional fee is applicable only for the registration of the author who will be presenting the paper. All accepted and presented papers will be available in IEEE Xplore and also SCOPUS and EI indexed.
– Category is defined by the author’s affiliation mentioned in the paper.
– This amount must be deposited against each of the registration. All expenses related to the transfer of registration fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
– Only full-time students with proof will be considered for student author category.
– Full Conference registration fees include the Opening Ceremony, lunches, conference dinner and tea/coffee breaks from 14th to 16th March 2019 (Thursday to Saturday), access to all technical sessions (except Tutorials with extra cost), Conference kit, USB proceedings.
– Post conference tour is not included in any registration fee.
Cancellation request received before 20 February 2019 will receive a full refund minus US $50.
Tutorial fee allows access to one tutorial, tea/coffee, and tutorial kit.
- All participants should attach the scanned copy of the proof of payment during Online Registration.
- Bank cheque will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Any type of transfer charge/bank fees/handling fees should be borne by the participants
Instructions for Registration
- Prior to online registration you must have to complete IEEE Electronic Copyright Form for each paper and attach it during registration.
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During Online Registration you need to attach scanned copy of applicable Supporting Documents (e.g., full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary at site for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or identification page(s) of passport).
- Proof of payment (Cash Deposit-Slip) must be attached as supporting document.
Mode of Payment
For both locals and international, payment must be done through cash deposit only.
The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Account Name: BRAC University
Account Number: 1501100132106001
Bank Name: BRAC Bank Limited
Bank Address: 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan 1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
SWIFT Code: BRAKBDDH
Routing No: 060261726