Paper Submission Guidelines
- Manuscript should be prepared using the LaTeX or Microsoft Word template available in the following link: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The length of the manuscript must not exceed 6 (six) pages including the name(s) and affiliations of the author(s), texts, figures, tables, and references.
- Prepare two files of your paper – one with the names and affiliations of the authors (hereafter referred to as Full Paper) and the other one without the names and affiliations of the authors, keeping spaces for authors’ names and affiliations blank within the page limit. For preparing the paper, IEEE manuscript template format available in the link given in Point 1 above should be strictly followed.
- Please add the appropriate copyright notice, as provided below, to the bottom of the first page of the Full Paper.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1126-1/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1126-1/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union.
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1126-1/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE.
- All the submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism.
- Prepare IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF version of the paper (Full Paper) by following the steps explained below.
Steps to create IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file
Before creating a PDF, please ensure
- You have added the appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your Full Paper as instructed in Point 4 above in the Paper Submission Guidelines section. Please contact Dr. Md. Mosaddequr Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org, if further clarification is needed.
- You have thoroughly proofread your paper so that no revision is required.
Step 1. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
– Select the “New Users – Click Here” link. Enter the following information:
- 45588X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
– Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the same above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Step 2. For each file to be converted/verified, click “Create New Title”.
Step 3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended).
Step 4. Click “Submit Source Files for Conversion”. You can convert 10 source files and check 3 PDF files with one Paper ID.
Step 5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. Please wait. Email confirmation will be received for successful upload.
Step 6. Once the conversion is completed, an email will be received with the IEEE Xplore compliant PDF of the paper as an attachment.
Author may upload the converted PDF file of the paper obtained from the IEEE PDF eXpress to the ICEPE 2019 online submission site through EasyChair Conference Management System (CMS).
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
To have an overview on how to use the EasyChair CMS as an Author, please follow the guidelines given below.
Quick Guide on EasyChair for ICEPE 2019
- Login to ICEPE 2019 submission page provided by EasyChair. Once on the ICEPE 2019 website, click the “Submit Paper” button. This will take you to EasyChair login page for ICEPE 2019 conference. Previous users may login to EasyChair with existing “user name” and “password”. New users must sign up for an account that will need the e-mail verification.
- Once logged in the EasyChair for ICEPE 2019, click on “New Submission” link available on top of the screen.
- When submission form appears, the author may fill in the title, list of authors with affiliations, abstract, keywords, topics and other related information. The author may fill “N/A” on the text box that is irrelevant.
- Click on “Submit Paper” button and have a preview of the submitted paper. Each new submission will provide a number for the paper. For submission of more than one paper, the author may have to click on the “New Submission” as discussed in Item 2 and follow the rest of the procedures.
- You have to submit two files separately for each paper; please submit the Full Paper first (which includes author’s information as well as copyright information), then submit the one without author’s information.